Status September 2020
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- We collect personal data about our Users, firstly to enable us to provide our services in connection with the WicketScore App and secondly to enable us to continually adapt and improve our service to meet the interests and wishes of our Users. In doing so, we comply with all relevant provisions of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO), as well as relevant data protection regulations under Swiss law (in particular under the DSG).
- Your personal data is processed by
Bellwether Media Group AG, CHE-284.402.227, Sonnhof 3, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data or wish to assert your rights as a data subject, please contact this address.
- We use appropriate technical measures to protect your data and keep it confidential. The data traffic to our server is encrypted with SSL.
We process your personal data, which fall under the following data categories:
||Identifies users by six categories: 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, and 65+.
||The store from which the app was downloaded and installed.
||The versionName (Android) or the Bundle version (iOS).
||The country the user resides in.
||The brand name of the mobile device (e.g., Motorola, LG, or Samsung).
||The category of the mobile device (e.g., mobile or tablet).
||The mobile device model name (e.g., iPhone 5s or SM-J500M).
|First Open Time
||The time (in milliseconds, UTC) at which the user first opened the app, rounded up to the next hour.
||Identifies users as either male or female.
||Lists the interests of the user (e.g., "Arts & Entertainment, Games, Sports").
||The language setting of the device OS (e.g., en-us or pt-br).
||New: First opened the app within the last 7 days. Established: First opened the app more than 7 days ago.
||The version of the device OS (e.g., 9.3.2 or 5.1.1).
- You have voluntarily provided us with data about yourself and we process this data based on your consent or for the following purposes:
If functions of our website are used, which require the input and collection of personal data, the use of the function and the input of the data also means that you agree to the use of this data in the aforementioned forms and for these purposes.
- user support; and
- for own advertising purposes, for example for sending offers, advertising brochures and newsletters (in paper and electronic form), as well as for the purpose of referring to the existing or former business relationship with the user (reference notice).
- The data provided by you is also required for the fulfilment of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without this data we cannot conclude the contract with you.
- The data processing is therefore based on the legal provisions and Art 6 para. 1 lit a (consent), and/or lit b (necessary for the performance of the contract) of the DSGVO. We also have a legitimate interest in this processing for the purpose of contract implementation and thus the smooth running of the website including the necessary data processing.
You can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation has the consequence that we will no longer process your data for the above-mentioned purposes from this point on. If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact Bellwether Media Group AG using the contact details given in section 1.2.
We store all this data until you have your registration deleted. We store order and invoice data for the duration of the statutory retention period.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
- Your personal data will be processed exclusively by us and not passed on to third parties. Excluded from this is the transmission of credit card data to the processing bank institutes/payment service providers for the purpose of debiting the purchase price to the transport company/forwarding agent commissioned by us for the delivery of the goods as well as to our tax consultant for the fulfilment of our tax obligations (order processor).
- These processors provide their services and process data exclusively on our behalf and within the scope of our express instructions. Under no circumstances may they use the data received for their own purposes or even transfer them to third parties.
- Your data will also be processed at least in part outside the EU or EEA. The appropriate level of protection results from an adequacy decision of the European Commission pursuant to Art 45 DSGVO.
- Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your end device with the help of the browser. They do not cause any damage.
If you do not wish this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases.
If you disable cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
- Our website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. You can find more information on this at https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/6317485?hl=en. Cookies are used for this purpose, which enable an analysis of the use of the website by your users. The information thus generated is transferred to the provider's server and stored there.
- You can prevent this by setting your browser so that no cookies are stored.
- We have concluded a corresponding contract with the provider for commissioned data processing.
POSSIBLE NEWSLETTER – CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
- Depending on availability, you have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. For this purpose we need your email address and a declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter. We use the double-opt-in procedure, so that after sending a first contact email with the notification of your consent, we will ask you again in this email to confirm your consent once more.
- If you register for our newsletter, we will store all data you provide us with. We store the data you provide until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- We will evaluate your use of the newsletters in order to better tailor the mailings to the interests and needs of our customers. In doing so, we record, among other things, the e-mail client you use and which articles you have accessed via coded links contained in the message.
- You may object to the processing of data for direct marketing at any time and free of charge by sending a message to email@example.com. In the event of an objection, we will no longer process your data for this purpose and will delete the data that is not necessarily required for sending the newsletter.
INFORMATION ON LEGAL REMEDIES
You are basically entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data transferability and objection. Please contact us for this purpose. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Switzerland, this is the responsibility of the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) (www.edoeb.admin.ch, telephone: +41 (0) 58 462 43 95, and the contact forms available on the aforementioned website).